February 20, 2011

Albums

Here are a couple of the albums I have made, I am currently working on a Family Album which I am giving away as a freebie to the lucky winner " Laura Winsor" , this contest took place early Feburary on Face Book before I created this blog, I will be showing pictures once it is complete. I plan on doing other freebies so be sure to keep up with my blog if you want to win.


This is a "Love Winter album that I created, I don't have the inside pages complete yet but will be sure to share them with you when done.



Close up View
Another close up view, I used clear glue to make the dots raised.

This is an album I made for my family, I made teh flowers and the butterfly which I will be showing how to do in my upcoming blog called " Techniques", be sure to check back.
 

Close up view, this is my favorite color, metalic blue
 
This is a mini album I made for my mom made out of
brown paper bags



Close up view





Next blog is " Techniques", be sure to check back and gain inspiration!
 

No comments:

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...