February 20, 2011

Introduction to some of my work

Hi, my name is Naomi Edwards and I am addicted to scrapbooking, I enjoy making tags, scrapbooking albums and most of all cards. I enjoy reading scrapbooking blogs and seeing their work to gain inspiration, and learn new techniqies which I hope my blog will do for you.


To start I would like to show you some of my work, I will start out showing you some of the cards I made for Valentine's Day, I hope it inspires you.



Valentine's Love Card



Elegant Valentine's Card



  
Little girl's Valentine Card




A Valentine's "Here's my Heart" Card






Boy's Valentine Card



This is a "Thank You for thinking of me"card I made,
I made the bottom third out of Window screen material,
you really can use anything! Use your imagination!






Thank you for thinking of me card

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my cards,
 next I will be sharing some of the albums I made.
 If you are a face book friend of mine, you probably
already seen most of my work, but stay tune for my
 new creations!
 Thank you for taking your time to look.


No comments:

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...