June 20, 2011

Shabby chick grunge card

Yesterday I made a card and didn't know what style it was so I choose Shabby chic grunge which best describes it to me. Out of curiosity I googled "Shabby Chic Grunge" and whatada know???? It is actually a word that is used and it turns out I didn't invent it, :( 

All I did was use gray card stock, stamp black images and put gesso on it and repeat it. I did put a medium clear coat on the background but not the square image in the middle. I clearly distressed the edges, actually more so than I usually do and I love it and added ribbon! Voila!  Any questions just leave me a comment!




This week will be all about teachers for me, School is closing and there is no better way of thanking your child's teacher than to make them a card saying thank you, they deserve so much more for all their hard work.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning Naomi

Thank you for dropping by to my blog. I also love digital scrapbooking. Your pictures are beautiful.
New follower.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeee the background and that little birdie! :):):):):):):):):):)

Crafting Misfit said...

This is so awesome!!! Thanks too for your comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...