July 22, 2012

Flower Shaped Card with Cricut Expression


Hi everybody! I have been busy busy busy making cards and getting use to my new craft space and loving it!
I have made 5 cards since yesterday afternoon and I am really excited to show you one I made with my cricut expression.

I used my cricut to cut out two flower shapes and joined them at the top using a paper bracket,  paper bracket is a word I use , it is just a piece of paper folded over and glued to each side of the card... I create my own language you know, even my mom use to tell me that, hehe..

I also used the spiral flower diecut from Spellbinders and put my Grand Calibur to use!!! Eeeek!

I am in love with this card and I will be selling it...  The set includes: Card, box complimenting card and a gift card holder also complimenting the color and design of the card.

I took this picture in the sun and loved the way it looked so you know I just had to share it with you!




This is the inside of the card, I thought this sentiment was very appropriate, don't ya think? 












Oh! if you missed seeing the "Twin Baby Album" picture video I made it is the previous post... Have a great day!

15 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful creation Naomi- xxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!!!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the shape and loving the feathers!!!

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card my friend!!! Love the beautiful details! Don't ya just love spellbinders?
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Holy cow, this is amazing. A total work of art. I love the box you put it in. It makes a wonderful presentation. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

girlia said...

This is such a beautiful shaped card. thanks for joining us for this week for our anything goes challenge at CARDZ TV

Melissa said...

Lovely flower, so pretty, thanks for joining CCC!

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love your card, it's beautiful!!!
Jennifer ~ CardzTV Stamps DT

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful!
Thank You for joining us this week at
Cardztv
Rachelle

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Great shape card - very pretty!

Lisa said...

Awesome card!

Sarah said...

This is so pretty-- love it so much! Thanks you so much for joining us at Cardz TV!

Sarah :)
Cardz TV DT
http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!!!! This is so very beautiful!!!! I love it! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

Shawnee said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" at CardzTV Stamps!

Shawnee

~ Jo ~ said...

Love the flower shaped card! This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CardzTV!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

crafty grandma said...

Just stumbled in on your site...all I can say is WOW! what a beautiful card.....tfs

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...