July 25, 2012

Masculine Card


Hey y'all!
If there is one thing I can't do is a masculine card !! Why are they so hard?? Mmmm let me think..no bling, no feathers, no doileys etc... and we always tend to steer towards the darker colors. I get  lost just in the thinking process alone, lol

I came across a challenge over at Teddy Bo's which is to make a masculine card so I dared myself once again... let me prepare you.... it's not masculine! But God knows I tried, see for yourself.


I started off doing a background using distress inks, word stamp, medium, holographic embossing powder and water spritzer...
First I stamped all over my page with my word stamp using a medium , then heat embossed it
Then I randomly placed ink in different colors all over the page and spritzed it with water.. here is what it looks like when dry:  ( I left it to dry over night)



Then I cut out the puzzle in the daily paper and use a flower punch to make this flower:




And finally here is my not so masculine card.... this card's purpose is for a shy girl , the boy she is interested in will be the receiver and has to give her an answer by texting her weather he is interested or not. What a way to ask a guy out on a date! Old fashion?? Maybe



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tomorrow I will be changing it up by posting a layout!!!!!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

This background is gorgeous! I will have to try this out! And that little flower is perfect! I love it! xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the misting and that flower!!!!

Staci said...

You make me want to go out and start misting everything! Great card!

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the background to this and will give it a try and see if mine turns out like yours xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...