July 18, 2012

Rosette Butterflies


Hi! I hope everyone is having a fantastic morning! If you have been following my post you will know that I am putting together my new scraproom. I don't have all my supplies in there yet because I have friends visiting from BC, Canada and we have been really busy making a short time together go a long way.

But  I did get crafty!!!! I made butterflies out of the rosettes I made early this week... I was taking a chance cutting them up but that is what crafting is all about, being adventurous!!!  This is what I came up with and I will be doing a picture tutorial on them tomorrow!!!  I absolutely love them and have never seen them made before so I am thinking this is my own creation... I know you'll love them!!!!







Sorry about the lighting in the photo's , it is a grey day here on the Island.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

jessica said...

These are beautiful!! Would LOVE to see how you made them!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeee them!!!

Christina Griffiths said...

Lovely idea and would look so cute on a card.... can't wait for the pictures to see how you made them xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...