July 25, 2012

Shabby Chic Birthday Card


Good morning! Today I am showing you my first attempt at Shabby Chic, I realize I have a ways to go but I have to tell ya, I am loving the effects!  It is my niece's birthday in Aug and she will be one..

What happens to cards when we get them...they end up stored away and never seen again right? UNLESS you are a scrapbooker. You can create a scrapbooking page that will flow nicely with the colors of the card next to a photo of the person on that occasion.  Seeing Mya (my niece) will not yet appreciate a card I didn't go all out on colors, this is one for the mom to appreciate! (I hope!)

Sorry the pinks are not showing up to clear in this photo.


Have a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely Naomi. xxxx

jessica said...

This is so pretty!! Love all the soft colors and embellishments!!
TFS and Happy Wednesday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeee the soft colors and love love love love the bling!!!!!

Staci said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the feminine touches!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...