August 5, 2012

Nifty Friend Using Cricut Cuts + Sunday Challenge!

(Scroll down further for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge)

Hi!  

Welcome back! Today I want to show you a card I made using Cricut cuts from the cartridge " Nifty Fifty's! It would be a great card for someone who just adopted a new little petster..(dog), hehe


Nifty fifty's cartridge:
  • Poodle
  • Word fifty

Cindy Lou Cartridge:

  • Green scalloped background
  • White overlay



Stamptacular Sunday Challenge (Photo Inspiration)



Also I want to share with you a card I made for the Scraptasical Sunday Challenge! If you like to stamp, this is the place for you, just click the link above to check it out!

The challenge is Photo Inspiration and this is the photo:






And this is my card!!!


I made the background from acetate, alcohol ink and Spectrum Noir Pens...A technique that I learned from the lovely Christina here in my home!!! If you been following me you would know that Christina is from the UK and just last month we spent 2 weeks together! I had a chance to learn from the best. Go here to visit Christina's blog , Christina has loads of video tutorials you don't want to miss out on, she does an  amazing job along with her film Crew, (Griff).





Have a great day, tomorrow I am giving away another free digital and she is darling, so don't forget to drop by and get her!!!!  Have a great day.

6 comments:

jessica said...

What an adorable card!!! Love the cuts and great sentiment!!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee that poodle!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your "sweetie card" is adorable - love the pretty blend of alcohol inks in the background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Migdalia said...

What a sweet and lovely card!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Naomi!! Hope you had a great Sunday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a great card... So cool how you made your own background.. just perfect. Love the image and the entire card design. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays this week! Good Luck in the draw! xxx Ann Marie

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...