Hello my loyal followers and new crafty friends!
I am super excited to show you my first Origami box!!! eeek! I learned how to do this box from an extremely talented beautiful woman and friend...
Christina over at "Flowers Ribbons and Pearls"
Who wouldn't want to make one of these gorgeous boxes with such clear amazing detailed instructions?? There are two parts to this project:
I had mentioned to Christina if I were to actually be able to make one of these I would shout it out on top of Blogger mountain (if one existed)...put your imagination to use because I am SHOUTING IT OUT!!!!!!!!
- Self adhesive pearls "Want to Scrap"
- Ribbon "Michael's Store"
- 12" by 12 " thick two sided paper
- Nikki Sivils "Exit here" paper (stash)
- Taupe cardstock
- Iron Work Motifs " Spellbinders Shapabilites"
- Leaves "Spellbinders"
- Quilling tool
- Feathers (Stash)
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
- Paper rose Stickers ,Treasures by "Shabby Chic"