April 27, 2013

Sneak Peek For This Week's Upcoming Freebie...


Hello everyone!

My name is Lisa and my blog is Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  For those of you who don't know me, Naomi is one of my very best friends.   She feels really bad that she can't be here for you guys right now so while she is getting back on her feet I will be here on her behalf to offer up her regular Tuesday freebie.   I'll also ensure that all of your comments are being published so that Naomi knows just how much you are thinking of her.  I know that there are many of you who truly care for Naomi so I'll also provide you with some updates as to how she is doing when I have news. 

So please come back on Tuesday and pick up Naomi's wonderful new freebie.  I'll even give you a sneak peek to help entice you...
 

Hope to see you all back on Tuesday!


on behalf of


14 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh !! He looks cute - can't wait :-)
Naomi is so lucky to have you looking out for her Lisa. She is a sweet gem and you are a diamond my Friend :-) xxxxx

Wendy L said...

Nice to welcome you, give Naomi a hug. xxxx

Jennifer said...

Hope Naomi feels much better soon as I miss her very much, send her my love Lisa. Jen xxxx

Mary Ann said...

Welcome!Such a cute image!She is such a sweet person,so are you to be my her side,you both have a Blessed weekend...

jessica said...

Please send Naomi BIG hugs from me and let her know I am thinking of her!!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Naomi sure is a lucky person friend-wise. Thank you for helping her out. I hope she gets better soon. I have enjoyed getting to know Naomi and her beautiful work.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks for the update!!! We are all thinking about her!! :)

katieo said...

I am thinking of Naomi and hoping she is back on her feet soon. She is blessed to have a special friend.

Migdalia said...

Hi Lisa,
That is very Sweet of you and yes we all need take care of my friend, Naomi! She's AWESOME!!very FUNNY too!
Adorable sneek peek!
Sending my prayers,love,hugs and smile to Naomi,Michael,Troy and to you as well.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Monica =) said...

Hi there!
Such a cutie, that sneek peek really makes me curious for the rest!!
Hope you feel better soon! <3 <3 <3

Hugs, Monica

Karon said...

Love the sneak peak. Lisa could you pass on a whole pile of warm and loving hugs to Naomi. Feel better soon my friend. Karon.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Please let Naomi I'm thinking of her and praying!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

So sorry I didn't get by on Saturday. I hope Naomi gets better soon. Big hugs to her. I'm thinking of her & praying she will be better soon. Hugs~Patti

Christina Griffiths said...

Naomi I am so sorry to hear that you are not well and I hope you get better soon and back to Blogging again. Take care Hugs from Christina and Griff xxx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...