February 3, 2017

Guess to Win!!!



Happy Friday my crafty friends!!!

Today I am doing something a little different, I am having a guessing game!!!
Not only will you give your brain a work out but you could win a gift card worth $25.00 to spend at your favorite store , It doesn't matter where you live so all can participate!!!!

The name's of the people who guess it right, those names will be dropped into a bag and  I will pick one  on video. 

There is a second prize as well

I will give 10 free digital images from Creative Bug Digital Snapshot
So here is the question:
Look at the wreathe I created in the image below, tell me what I used to make the two items on the outside of the wreath.

Hint: One of them are "STRAWS"
What is the other???




 Another hint:   klatsrewolfs'atosh

Winners will be revealed 1 week from today  (Thursday, Feb. 9/2017), be sure to check back, the winner has 3 days to claim prize.
Have a great day and HAVE FUN!!!!

9 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Very cool !!

I think the other things are tree branches/ twigs

Have a fab day x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That wreath is gorgeous! But you have me stumped! LOL!! To me they almost look like pussywillows!!!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

I think they are twigs, but not sure which kind, lol.
Hugs,
Em x

Golden Goddess Designs said...

sticks! sticks and straws! super cute!

Edwina said...

Looks like bamboo or sticks. It is hard to tell. Edwina Brown

Migdalia said...

I would say twigs from a tree..Its very pretty by the way!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Unknown said...

Hosta'sflowerstalk

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your wreath is beautiful. First I thought bamboo skewers but I don't think so. My guess is hosta's flower stalk. Clever idea!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very neat. I would have said twigs but your second clue is throwing me for a loss!

♥Lisa

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...